Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Looking for help

Because I am doubting the revenue of the calendars this year, I really need to hustle on the eureka room and get it out there. I'm hoping to have a full prototype by the end of March, maybe April. The big question now is the films and how long those are going to take me to hack together.

There's a lot of stuff that needs done still and if anyone wants to help on any of it, I would love the help.  Areas include:

  • Build out. Not just construction but decoration and ideas on construction.
  • Music. At first I'll likely just find songs that seem to fit the scripts and see how that works, but if you want to write some instrumental music (on your own, since if I have to do it I'll just borrow recorded music) then great.
  • Scripts. You can review mine or write your own.
  • Figuring out where the hell we'll put this thing, how we will put it and what sorts of legal bs we have to deal with to get it out there.
  • MORAL SUPPORT. If you just want to come by and hang out and tell me it's going to be awesome, that would be super helpful. This is a ridiculous idea in many ways and some days when I'm looking at the homemade plastic room thing I have in my house I just think.. ugh.
  • Supplies. If you have some kind of interesting lights or chairs or something let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment