Sunday, March 9, 2014

First Impressions

I like to bring people into the room without explaining it and then see their reactions. Then I try to explain it and see the reaction to that. Having shown about 10 people so far, it's almost worth building it just to see the various responses.

I've got everything from laughing to staring to weirded out to wow this is awesome what is it.  Justin B saw it and when I explained what it was he asked if I needed content creators. YESSSSSSSSS!  I'm glad a not even half-baked prototype with a poor elevator pitch can inspire people to want to be involved.

So yeah, if you want to create content anyone... let's talk!

The current elevator pitch is something like: It's this room you go into, you have a bunch of experiences and then you leave enlightened.   Other suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment