Sunday, March 9, 2014

All Benches Done. Speakers up next..

I got the third bench done and cleaned the space up some....looking good!



Next up is getting the 6 speaker surround sound up. The wires aren't long enough so I've got to see about getting extensions. Not sure if that will make the sounds quieter or not. 


Here you can see the front of the room. A speaker on each side, subwoofer in the middle and a center speaker. To put the small ones in the upper corners of the room I'm going to maybe need to build or get a thing to left up the subwoofer because it is attached via some weird cable to the left speaker and I'm not sure about extending that cable. Hope I can figure this one out quickly...  Also I have figured out how I will attached the speakers but that will come in a later post.






No comments:

Post a Comment